- Invisalign invisible braces. In most instances,
ideal to correct relapsed orthodontic treatment from
childhood or to correct malaligned teeth you have
always wanted to straighten without anyone knowing
you are doing it.
- Zoom in office bleaching as seen on televisions
extreme makeovers. For instant gratification of white
teeth and a set of bleach trays for at home use to
touch up the white effects when wanted.
- Bleach trays for at home bleaching.
- Porcelain laminate veneers which can transform
the shape and shade of teeth. Make your teeth appear
whiter and straighter.
- Composite laminate veneers are done in office with
no laboratory procedures. This is a whiter tooth colored
filling material that is bonded to the teeth. Similar
to the porcelain laminates.
- Replace existing silver amalgam fillings with cosmetic
filling material or inlays for a youthful smile.
- Beautiful porcelain crowns to rebuild broken down
teeth and restore a youthful appearance.
General dentistry procedures
- Acquiring and maintaining dental health is our
primary goal because only then can you have the best
results in acquiring your cosmetic goals. Periodontal
disease is linked to a number of systemic disease
problems like heart disease and diabetes.
- Periodontal therapy and regular maintenance is
done in office, except in cases of extreme periodontal
- Implant restoration and design for placement.
- Crowns, bridges, removable partial dentures and
full dentures are also part of our normal dental procedures.
In the area of crowns there have been over the last
few years a number of new innovations in the materials
that are used. I am well versed in all of these procedures
and can advise or perform any of them.
- Crowns such as; Procera, Empress1, Empress 2, Lava,
Captek, Suntek, etc.
- Fixed bridgework to replace missing teeth. These
are cemented in place restorations that can be used
to replace a missing tooth when there are teeth on
either side of the missing tooth.
Removable partial dentures to replace missing teeth
that are supported by the remaining teeth. There are
many types of these appliances. I am well versed in
the use of precision attachments types to the lesser
- TMJ and bite related problems. I have treated successfully
these problems for 30 years. This treatment has been
non surgical and very effective.
- Bite protection appliances.
- Athletic mouthguards
- Snoring appliances
- Smile Makeovers
- Nitrous oxide certified relaxation
- Intraoral cameras to view existing conditions and
- Work closely with other specialists to obtain best
- Work with dental anesthesiologist to provide sedation
- Regular bonding in office
- Cosmetic contouring
- Non surgical periodontal therapy (gum)
- Online smile evaluation
There are a number of ways to analyze your smile. Below
is a simple list of questions that you can answer quickly
and send to us, and we'll contact you with options asap!